We Are The Mothers and Fathers of the Universe
Through Feminine Weapon, our founder's initiative, we provide funding and resources for children of abuse, extreme poverty and trafficking.
When you join us, these children have your support too.
Funds raised through UU and Feminine Weapon Day benefit the children of The Orphaned Starfish Foundation and ARTEAMOR.
Here's what we've caused in 2017 thus far:
- We sponsored ballerina Gina Pazcoguin's trip to an orphanage in Nicaragua. We sent tights, leotards and skirts for the children to experience their first dance class.
- We brought a music recording studio to orphans in Haiti in collaboration with grammy producer Tony Black and actress/singer Margot Bingham.
- We sponsored singer/songwriter, Eleanor Dubinsky, to teach songwriting to adolescent mothers in Costa Rica.
- We paid for 65 children to receive a year of education.
The Orphaned Starfish Foundation (OSF) is dedicated to working with orphans around the world who are victims of abuse, extreme poverty, and trafficking. Their mission is to foster lasting change in the lives of the children by giving them the opportunity to develop vocational skills through computer technology and gain employment that will enable them to overcome the cycle of poverty and abuse. They make a difference the lives of over 10,000 children in 25 countries, America included.
- $1,000 pays a teacher’s salary for the year
- $500 buys them a computer
- $120.50 covers a child’s education for the year
ARTEAMOR is a sister foundation to OSF, founded by Dilia Stein, the wife of Andy Stein, founder of OSF. ARTEAMOR provides quality art workshops to children of The OrphanedStarfish Foundation. Arts are an outlet, a way to share self-expression and heal the near devastation situations these children have overcome. A child who learns to dance, may open a dance school or become a dance teacher. One who learns music may become a professional DJ or a music producer.